Y Wednesday, July 09, 2008 ; 11:37 PM
As it begin..
So what's internship about?
Just count your days and hope that you finish your 17 weeks of internship? Or you would opt to learn some skills that would be useful when you are out in the working world? Ton of questions is flooding in my mind.
Sometimes I do asked myself. What have I learn during the past 12 weeks of internship. Of course, I have tons of answer to it. But when I asked myself the second question. I made a pause which make me think for a long time. Have I achieve what I have told myself before I begin my internship? Perhaps I should reflect myself on this. And use the remaining 5 weeks to achieve. Maybe it's too late, you might say. Somehow I agree. But still..
Anyway, Bro's HK friend is coming this Sunday and my room is still in a mess. I do hope my Cantonese skill is still there. Mum going oversea tomorrow. I have many unfinished task bewitch it's work or personal. Sometimes, I do wish I have 52 hours for me. Ya, I'm greedy.
Oh, I nearly lost my hamster yesterday. Apparently, the hamster ball that she's using got loose and she manage to get out. But I'm glad that she did not ran away. But instead, she look for my mum, (she got stuck in the kitchen area and my mum was there at that point of time). Anyway, the hamster ball got tons of scotch tape paste by me. =) it's time to get a new one.

Looking at my to-do list is something which is quite demoralizing. There's addition. But where the subtraction? But, I know I can finish all the tasks. Think postive!
feeling to be expressed..
Simplicity is life. Y