Y Monday, July 21, 2008 ; 11:09 PM
As it begin..
As per usual, I do have many things to talk about, many things to complain about, many things that I have regretted. And I don’t know how should I start, when should I start and what should I talk about.
Attachment is always as busy as it is. Work and sleep is my usual daily routine for weekdays. As for weekend, I'm still busy with my own stuff. My room forever seem to in a mess no matter how hard I try to pack it. My email is like flooding now and then and I don’t even bother to clear it off.
Satursday was good, it's been indeed very long since I had breakfast with my mum. Through I was rushing here and there to pack my bag. But in the end, I manage to find some time to have breakfast with my mum on weekend. This show how lazy I'm during weekend. Sleep is all I want.
Connection Camp was good. Great Job done by the Ocs. =) I'm sure the camper had enjoyed themselves. It's been long since I last went back to school, been long since I last saw them too. Had a nice chat with them too. I had a fun time dealing with KT's DS. I'm going to get one anyway. One more month to go. =) If you guys have nice games to recommend tell me k? =)
Suppose to went back home on Sunday morning to help mum for the steamboat. But I guess, I just went straight to sleep once I finished my bath. Woke up after a few hours later, continue to deal with my stuff and help out with in the steamboat.
Steamboat was fun, with the hk friend around. Had a nice time joking around.
August is coming.. =)
Maybe..
Simplicity is life. Y