Y Saturday, June 14, 2008 ; 12:44 AM
As it begin..
Hui San said it's good to update something about myself. So friends do know what you are doing. So I'm going to say something.
Today is the last working day of the week.
Nah, I'm just kidding. =)
Many things to be said, but yet I'm unable to describe it. Many feelings to be share, but yet I'm not sure how am I going to explain. Many things to be done, but yet I just don’t enough time to complete all of them.
What can I say? That's life.
Something to be happy about. =)
Thursday, supposedly, I thought I'm meeting Weien for dinner. Suddenly, a bunch of people appear. Had Pizza Hut for dinner, was really an enjoyable one. It's been long since I last saw them. I'm well fed by them, till I can't get to sleep when I got home. Really appreciate that they willing to spent time out together to celebrate my birthday, they still remember me! =) Love you guys! ;) more outing soon!
Photos will be out when I have it =)
Today, I'm suppose to meet Albert for dinner to return his books. But in the end, I brought nothing as I totally forgotten it. Went PC show instead. Check out the prices of digital camera. I think I have a little too high expectation on the digital camera. Only 2 brands have the functions that I want. But with that function, I promised I will be star glazing every possible time I have. =)
However, I got a rejection state from my parent for a particular camera. Sony T70 =( but they suggested Casio EX-Z9. well, then I think I'm not going to buy any camera for now.
Cheers for weekend! =)
Simplicity is life. Y