Y Thursday, May 01, 2008 ; 11:23 PM
As it begin..
When I have update the weekly whiteboard at the office. It's mean 1 week has pass. =)
To my surprise, I have complete 2 weeks of attachment. 15 more weeks to go. Time do passed fast.
Thursday is a public holiday. Simply love it. Friday is company off day. Love it too. Time for me to slack around and wonder around my house. Not forgotten that I still have on task job to do. Well, I shall worry for that tomorrow then. My brain is too tired to think of anything now.
Wednesday night. Dinner at Singapore Flyer with gy, jo, val and Barnet. Since it was gy and jo last day at the company. Went to eat Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits. It’s sort of like another version of KFC. The food there was all right to me. Or rather I was too hungry to decide whether the food there taste great.
Had a nice time watching the Popeye cartoon show. 5 clips all together and I watched it 3 times. I don’t know what make me watched that show for 3 times, maybe I didn’t watch cartoon for very long? Wasn’t really paying attention to what they had said anyway. My brain was switch off on the way there.
Was standing right below the Ferris wheel on the way to washroom. To me it look like some can drink insert to the machines. Look pretty cool, and it's very nice at night. Felt like taking a ride. But thinking of the price and the height. I think better not. Or rather when I have the time and have the courage I will take it. =D
MC result was out yesterday. Congratulations to all! Thanks dumb dumb who inform me with the result.
Julia! You can do it! I know WEBA and SAPP is horrible. But as time go by. you gotta love it! =D
I like the color of the lighting.expect the unexpected...
Simplicity is life. Y