Y Friday, May 16, 2008 ; 11:35 PM
As it begin..
Sometimes, I do feel tired while I'm in ITP.
Taking 3 buses to work, 2/3 buses on the way back home. In the morning, I'm always squeezing with people for that one and only 1 bus to workplace. In the evening, I'm either chasing the bus or standing there for a long time for the dear bus to arrive.
While I'm at home, I'm either eat cold stuff left or occasionally Mum is good enough to cook the dinner again. It's an extra workload for her. If I'm dining out, eating the outside food each and every time also make me feel sick about it.
4 weeks has pass finally. Have been so called working for about a month. Sometimes, the day just pass simply fast, sometime the day pass slowly. Especially during Tuesday and Wednesday. Days pass very slowly this 2 days. But on the rest of the week, it's pass damn fast.
Don’t worry. Daphne is fine. I'm looking forward when school reopen. I wont be taking 6 trip of buses everyday. Won't be squeezing the bus with people. Won't be chasing after the bus. Won't be eating the food where I dislike. And most importantly, I will be seeing my friends.
Attachment is good. Beside doing the daily tasks I'm suppose to do. Have been learning new stuff everyday. Cause I'm study some software manual and I'm taking the exam in early August. It keep my brain working somehow. Also implementing of some software in the company. Till now, I'm still lost. But soon I will know more about it.
Complains are bound to have. But it will die off eventually cause I will get tired of saying it. e.g. the bus trip to work.
I met up with Shuyi yesterday. I brought her to Essential Brew, we actually walked past the shop and backtrack a little bit. We had a nice chat but too bad second floor is closed due to shortage of staff.
Whenever we meet, there bound to have gift for each other. She brought me a beautiful necklace for me. Thanks a lot! I really like it.
Chatting with her is always fun. Since we have 13 years worth of friendship to talk about. Through we went different path. But that does not stop the friendship between us. We have promised to go Genting during the December vacation. Can't wait for that month to arrive.
Simplicity is life. Y