Y Thursday, March 13, 2008 ; 5:55 PM
As it begin..
*editedRain all you want tonight. Tomorrow shall be a clear sky night.Décor of enrollment room for the past 3 day. Well Done Enrollment Team. They did a good job. Thanks GLs and GPs for helping out in the décor.
5 days of enrollment week. 1 day of camp briefing. 3 days of break. 4 days of prep camp. 4 days of FO camp. By then we have complete half of the Freshman Orientation program!
Won't be blogging much lastly as I have restriction on what I can type here. Unless...
Thanks Julia! Had a nice time with you yesterday. Through it's only 4 hours? But it's nice! JIA YOU! Asst Games I/C
5N1 BBQ tomorrow. No rain and clear sky please. It's been long since I last seen a very clear sky. =)
Tomorrow shall be a better day. =)
Do you know that ...
I think it's time ...
Simplicity is life. Y