Y Sunday, February 10, 2008 ; 8:39 PM
As it begin..
Went temple today.
It's like another gathering for all. We found a place and chit chat. Suddenly we talked about Ee Po. Everyone admit, she's old. But, she's happy. She living without worry. Cause she's can't remember anything and most of the people. Her daily life style would be eat, sleep, play. Just like a child.
Over heard something that uncle said, when I visited her.
"… Old Folk Home ..."But his reasons are all valid. Which I somehow agree. And I have to agree. For the past 6 years, they have been taking good care of her. If that happen. That's the best choice.
For the whole afternoon I chatted with her. She made no recall on who am I nor my family expect my dad. a stranger? Her friend? Her grandchildren? But she somehow said "I know you, but I don’t know who are you."
It make me even sad when Auntie told me. Sometime she would still go around the house looking for me, my dad and my granny. Now I told her I'm the girl she is looking for. She replied "No you are not the one. You bluff me." if time permit, I would rather travel back to the time when I'm a child.
Stay healthy and happy always.My brother asked me "She don’t remember you. Are you still going to visit her?" I replied "Yes of course, she's the one who give me lot of childhood memories where dad and mum are still working. I spent my first 10 years with her. =)"
Grandma complain that her leg hurt while visiting the temple today. Wish her speedy recovery.
Simplicity is life. Y