Y Wednesday, February 27, 2008 ; 11:47 PM
As it begin..
Been busying going back to school almost everyday. Seeing the same few people daily. Doing FO stuffs daily. Can’t talk much about it since it's confidential.
I do hope the coming Year 1s appreciate on what the clubs have done for them. FO Camps, Weekend activities and such. We all have put in a lot of effort in doing that.
SAC has become more and more lively, as many clubs are painting their banner, doing their props or singing camp songs. Unlike in Astro, every time I went there. It's only 3 walls and a door for me to see. And the next time I went back again, it's still 3 walls and a door. But, it's going to be different next week. Wee Kiat has agree to come back to teach us on scope. =D now I just need to find a QM. =D
Painting of FO banner is done. Good Job to enrollment team! Jia you for weekend publication =)
Result was released today. I finally got an A for my GEM. I got an A, B+, B and a C+ for my 4 gems. =D saw my result, I improve which is a good thing. As this semester, I have been having trouble with my assignments. Before the result was release. I did a rough result that I will be getting. I got some expected result from what I expected. I got also have some unexpected result from what I didn’t expect too.
Overall, I'm quite happy with my result. Thanks friends! for helping when I need you guys. =)
I finally can enjoy my holiday at ease!
Looking forward for this Saturday CSCC Day. =)
Labels: result
Simplicity is life. Y