Y Tuesday, February 19, 2008 ; 9:17 PM
As it begin..
*Read if you want to heard me nag =)let go..Of your laptop. Then buy new laptop. Your laptop is already out of production. I suggest you to buy a new and better one. That what most sale persons say.
Nah, I'm not going to do that. Buying a laptop cost a bomb. Now I hope my laptop will crush till I cant even start up. Then I can get an 1 to 1 exchange, that what my dad said. I think I can believe right?
The current state of my laptop. Problems occurring after one another. It's not because it got virus. It's not because I have too much stuffs in my harddisk. It just become like that. Cause, I myself don’t even know what wrong with that laptop.
Although products always come with warranty, it does not mean there's guaranteed.
Called that store helpline. No one pick up. It's always say "Please leave a message and we will get back to you soon." and always that. Starting, I'm very enthu to call them, every hour call them. But as days go by. I got sick of it. I even went to the retail stall to asked. But the staff still say. "call the helpline.."
He is very helpful in answering that question.
Simplicity is life. Y