Y Thursday, November 15, 2007 ; 9:05 PM
As it begin..
Been busying this few days. 1 assignment to be handed in by Week 9 and 2 assignments to be handed in week 10. so many things left undone. Not enough time. Worst still there are more assignment to be handed at a later date.
Next week, many things to be done. 2 Talentime rehearsal on going. Beside, I have quite amount of things clashes together. IT Security Day clashes with Year 2 elective briefing on Wednesday. Talentime Grand Final clash with ITP briefing on Friday. Beside I have WEBA Assignment to be handed in that day.
Got back my MDAD mark. Quite all right with it. There are many students in my class did much better than me I got to work harder.
Got back our BUOM report writing. Highest that the lecturer gave for the whole cohort who taken BUOM was only B+, we miss it by a few mark. Because we didn’t have a financial chat and did not talk more on the process of DELL and add on to customers' view in. Marks are had to get nowadays. Got to work hard for the next report. =)
Busy, busy, 1 month left before holiday started. Been worrying that lecturer cannot teach finish the modules, scare no time to ask the lecturer stuff. Cause I wasn’t paying attention to class when the lecturer is teaching. When holiday arrive mean exam arrive. Mean I have much more things to study. This semester almost all my module is about theory, study of business, study of security, studying of IT Laws and such.
I wish I have more memory in my brains.
Labels: elective, itp, mst
Simplicity is life. Y