Y Monday, November 19, 2007 ; 10:23 PM
As it begin..
Feeling so weird.
Assignment to be handed in this Friday. WEBA Assignment. Nothing seem to be done. This suck. Just a simple login function using Javascript I cant do it. Spending 1 week figuring out how it work. And I still cant do it. I doubt myself if I really suit to be an IT student.
I don’t blame my group mate. It's my fault. Yar, I think I'm bad in time management. I don’t know what to do. And I don’t know how should I continue. And I don’t know should I be continuing.
WEBA, SAPP, MDAD, ISNS, BUOM, ELIT all sort of assignment are out. All assignment are due in no time. But yet nothing is done. Try to complete some, but no end product. How tired can it be? It's like fishing, catch something but it's not a fish. It's some rotten item instead.
I'm tired.. IT student is not an easy thing to be. It's like fashion tend. Keep on going and going and still going. Once you miss out 1 season. Off you go and it hard to come back.
Elective briefing on Wednesday. No idea on what I'm taking. ITP briefing on Friday. No ones want to change with me. Got to face the fact. Now I have to worry who will be in my FYP group. Most of my classmate are having ITP on second semester. I have no idea who I will be working with for my FYP. Yar, lecturer say "find a group that you can work well with." yup, where all my friends are having their ITP on second semester? And yet we cant change our ITP semester? Lucky, Karen was with me =)
People tend to think proper when their turn arrive. Who would really think thing which will happen 1 year later?
Open up for slot. Anyone who wish to work with me and Karen for SAPP or MDAD, please contact me in whichever form you want. Will if no one want too. It can be just me and Karen. =)
I'm glad that Karen understand me =) bust buddy =)Shall stop complain and get back to assignment.
Simplicity is life. Y