Y Tuesday, October 16, 2007 ; 11:33 PM
As it begin..
Quote of a Day:
"Cherish things while you still have them, not when they've gone, for one of the hardest things to deal with is regret."Assignment is due in 1 week time. tons of stuff are not yet complete. I hate the lecturer saying "Guys, you assignment is due in 1 weeks time. There will be no extend in the assignment" Well well, we know that assignment is due soon. But.. well..
Girl told me something interesting. "Hey, you know what? I can wear my club T shirt for a week without changing." I replied "Ya, me too 2 weeks =D" Girl was like "chey.." x)
Sushi with Julia is going to postpone again. I wonder how many times have we postpone this trip. around a month I guess? Finding time to go out with her is such a diffcult task. x) Captain Ball tomorrow =)
Camp from this coming Friday to Sunday =) catch metor shower if you can! *wink*
Labels: assignment
Simplicity is life. Y