Y Sunday, September 16, 2007 ; 8:24 PM
As it begin..
I'm back from camp!
5 Day 4 Night camp. Total of 12 hours of sleep. Damn tired. Break camp around 4 pm. Was having debriefing till around 7+ pm. Went to have dinner at Holland Village, reach home around 10.30pm. I think my brain has really gotta into it sleep. I drop at the wrong bus stop which cause me to walk further more to get back to my house. Not just only that, within 5 days. There are some road block on the way home. I have no choice but to make a detour.
In this camp, I'm the acc, working along with Kelvin, cc (camp chief). First time working with Kelvin. Lots of things to be learn. But I had a nice time working with you. =) thanks Kelvin!
This camp make me learn a lot of stuff. Not just from the camp itself. It's include senior who give advise on situation, pointing out the mistake that I've made. And of course campers, I have learn a lot from them too. In this camp, the games they played, the stuff they do. There is an objective behind it.
But I think. Without the OCs, without the GPs, without the camper. The camp wont be like a camp. It will be like a jigsaw puzzle with missing piece. But I hope through this camp. The campers will learn something. From the first day they had attended this camp.
Right now, I have slept for 15 hours but still tired. I think I shall have another sleeping session later on again.
Got back my result. Er, my result drop. But lucky my cumulative is still above 3. I still have chance to get back what I have lost. But I have expected that. So it's all right. As long as I don’t need to forward any module. I'm glad. I think after the last major event, Talentine. I will be quite slack at cscc already. Till then I shall have more time in studying. And still then, it the Year 1 who will be busying with the FO stuff =D
And lastly, I would like to thanks
The OCs for the effort in planning this camp. Without them, there wont be ltc.
The GPs who attended this camp. Without you, it would be a mess.
The camper who come for this camp. Without you guys. It wasn’t a camp.
Thanks Denise, Joycelyn, Shiying and Wei Jing for writing note for me =)
Wen Jing draw that for me. =D but, I dont get it why she wrote her name at the corner. and it so small. But thanks!
This camp really teach me lots of stuff.
To campers who read my blog: please take away all the GPs firece look. now we are back as normal =P
Labels: camp, ltc
Simplicity is life. Y