Y Tuesday, August 28, 2007 ; 1:58 AM
As it begin..
~ 28 August'07 ~
Went over to CSCC chalet just now. On the way, saw some MIT senior, they having the same day as chalet as us. Reach there kind of early, chat with the year one. Even went to the pool side bench to catch a sleep with Shiying. Well, not really sleeping but rather chatting.
Celebrate birthday of the month August and September. They brought 2 cake one for each. Sing, eat, chat, play. Basically, all the stuff that you will be doing in chalet. We are doing it. nice chat with them!
Went home around 10pm. Went over to MIT chalet to take a look with Weien. I found them going home too! (if not I'm alone =)) have a little chat over there. Quite noisy, I raise my voice while talking to them x) went home with Sam, Susan, Zoe, Darren, Erisscon and 2 freshies.
Had a nice chat with them way back especially Sam. We talked a lot. From our FO to this year FO. We practically talk everything under the sun. so nice chatting with them. One day, I must meet up with them! This remind me I'm meeting Siyu for a movie. Rat.ta.too or whatever how it's spell.
Did a brain quiz using Darren's DS lite. I got a C- for that grade and my brain weight like 749 grams? Lolz, Susan said it average already. It's good enough. But, I think can be more right? Haha, I am going to find Darren everyday after school for his DS lite. Lolz. Watch out Darren =P
Now now, I'm trying to save money for DS lite. Let's forget about buying a laptop battery.
now, i need to think again how can i ask my mum about this thursday chalet with Audey again x)
Simplicity is life. Y