Y Monday, July 30, 2007 ; 8:10 PM
As it begin..
I have finish JSPG, DSAL and SDT assignment. I'm left with DEUI and NMA. 2 reports and 1 end product to be done. I hope I can finish this as quick as I can. I want to start studying for my exam. No time to be waste, this time round, I think my time management suck.
I hate hate hate.. Where the dateline is due on Monday, suddenly got an extend till Wednesday. But, I have no intend to touch up on it, cause I have already move on to the next assignment already. I even hate it when the drop box wasn't there.I saw this laptop in Teenage. Winnie the Pooh. Lenovo Y200, weight 1.7kg. And it cost $2,599. x) moreover, it's limited edition. Only in Singapore I think.


Nice right? it come with Winnie the pooh icon, wallpaper and everything that is related to pooh =))
Labels: assignment
Simplicity is life. Y