Y Wednesday, February 21, 2007 ; 5:40 PM
As it begin..
Happy Lunar New Year!
It Chinese New Year! Dressing up in new clothes, having reunion dinner with family, house visiting. Common stuffs that happen in Chinese New Year.
I finally understood, why I had such a difficulties finding new year clothing. In secondary school times, Monday to Friday, I'm wearing my uniform white top and blue skirt. That explain why New Year clothing is not in white or blue. However, in poly life. My dress code is in sort of colors. Blue, white, green, yellow, orange and more. That's explain why it hard to me to find new year clothing. New Year clothing = new clothes. =)
I have also found out certain stuffs. Lunar New Year does not mean collecting red packets. It’s also mean reunion of family. Where everyone will gather together as one big family and started chatting with one another, playing games and such. It's seem that it only happen once a year. Don’t you think so?
Anyway, first day of Lunar New year, went to visit maternal grandma's house. Had fun playing with my cousins and of course with my Dad cause we *cousins* have taught him how to play cheat lolz, had fun playing it of course.
Went to Ang Bao River Walk in the evening. There are many activities this year. More games, more stalls I think? Dad asked do we *my sibling* played the games there? I replied then we rather go Genting and played again =P more fun! Watched firework too, first time with family =) enjoyed myself =)
On the second day of New Year, went over to paternal grandaunt's house. Although it's kind of sad that E Po, don’t seem to have any recall on me. She only recalled me as a 3 year old kid now, and still a 3 year old kid. However, she still remember my parents, which is a good thing. She kept looking for me through out the whole afternoon where I'm just beside her? And she kept looking for my granny too *who pass away 8 years ago* well, what else can I said more? It's only make me more heart broken.
On the third day of New Year, a trip to temple =)
And today, went rakee with the weekend activity peep. Actually, only 4 of us =s just half a day at Sentosa and I'm so tired. I wonder what will happen in the actual event. x) I have apply for the Inlander card, will I think it worth it? Ha..
Somehow I have the urge to take up first aid course. x)
This year, a Lunar New Year does look like a Lunar New Year. It's seem to be just an normal holiday.
Simplicity is life. Y