Y Monday, January 22, 2007 ; 10:46 PM
As it begin..
I had played 4 hours of Sim 2 without studying anything today. Okay I did study a bit of NETF that baseband and broadband only. At this rate, I will never complete my studies. I want to go IS. *without doing anything?*
I went back to school today to print some past year paper. It seem that no one know this week is a study week. And I myself don’t even notice it. I know there no gems, no DBMS, no IWGD, but I unsure about VBAS and I make a trip back to school. Lolz, but it all right. At least now I have some past year paper to do. Better than nothing. I also figure out that if you didn’t took gems on Monday, and not taking IWGD as your elective. You schooling time will be from 10am till 2 pm. Humm, 4 hours? So cool! And my schooling time was like 8 am till 5pm? Lolz.
My mom told me something about relationship it seem to be so true. And I don’t know why either. Loving someone is easy. However, making 2 person to love each other wasn’t that easy. The most difficult part is to actually maintain the relationship for the rest of your life.
I felt that relationship are hard to maintain. Humm, or rather I should say not many people can have their relationship last long. Some broke up cause of minor problem, some broke up cause of family, some broke up cause of special reason and some don’t even know whether is your partner a friend to you or a bf/gf. *shake head* but still..
Back to NETF. Hai..
I miss the time I had in MI and in Henderson.. Labels: can't u pause the hourglass?
Simplicity is life. Y