Y Saturday, January 13, 2007 ; 11:38 PM
As it begin..
Someone ask me. "You seem to be in trouble, (xin shi)". I replied, "really? "
Somehow, I asked myself? Do I have it? Am I in deep thought? And I recalled back again. Ever since the year started. Did I really had a day that I really enjoy myself? 2 weeks from the new year had started. Beside assignments and presentation I had. What are the stuffs that I'm truly happy with? I found nothing, really nothing.
He did continue asking me. "Woah, if you had a boyfriend who is very slack also sian" I asked why. He continued "Cause you will be in deep thought on why is he that slack." I didn’t know should I take it as a joke or as for real.
Not just only him, someone else asked me the same question again. I doubt my thought when the question is being repeated again. This time round, I don’t know how to answer, nor how should I answer it.
I felt that I am locking in a cage. Although there is no lock in it and the door is open. Just felt that I just tired, tired of thinking. Tired of thinking what to do next. Tired of trying to think of what people else is thinking. In short, I felt that I have lost my freedom.
Youth Telematch today. A combine of CS and welfare sub com. =)
I want someone to guide me.
Simplicity is life. Y