Y Thursday, November 16, 2006 ; 11:25 PM
As it begin..
Lesson as per normal today. Actually quite sad about it, it doesn't look like a class today in TBCM. It's like erm .. At 8.30 am, there were like only around less than 10 people where out class was like 24 people? I guess people thought that after mst was holiday for the rest of the week?
Did some DBMS assignment when tending the stall at the bazaar. Now I know that the assignment dateline was next Monday. And I have even started it, humm.. I felt sorry for my partner for doing this late.
What more important was. The speech that Shawn told us today when we having PJ4 meeting. After on what he had say about organizing a camp. It make me feel that organizing a camp in poly wasn't an easy task as organizing a camp in secondary school. In secondary school teachers spoon feed us all the time. In here we all have to depend on ourselves. Maybe the advisors could guides us some how but not all the time as what the secondary school teachers had did. Coming to poly intend allow us to be more independence and also allowing us to see different kind of people "mask".
- Noticeable, speaking up -
Simplicity is life. Y